KICK-START YOUR CAREER IN MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
Our Total Rewards includes:
- Enhanced paid time off including parental leave, caregiving leave, military leave and more
- Competitive 401(k) plan with a company match
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance plans for employees and their families, including domestic partners
- Health saving/flexible spending accounts
- A plethora of health and wellness programs for all fitness levels and lifestyles
- Family-centered programs such backup childcare and eldercare, adoption and family building assistance
- Commuter program including bicycle commuter reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Employee discounts and perks
- And so much more
Corporate Social Responsibility
DRIVING SOCIAL IMPACT.
We leverage our diverse culture to offer programs that empower, engage and inspire our employees, audiences, and company to make a real difference in our communities around the world.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on the people and areas where we work and live, and we do so through many ongoing initiatives. We’ve won countless industry awards for pro-social action, and our initiatives lead to real results: over 4 million kids have been impacted by Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play; MTV Latin America’s support of the United Nations Refugee Agency #ConLosRefugiados campaign reached over 10 million people on-air; and our annual global employee day of service directly impacts over 100 organizations worldwide, just to name a few. Plain and simple, when it comes to making a difference, it’s all good, all year.
Diversity & Inclusion
CELEBRATING DIVERSITY. FOSTERING INCLUSION. BUILDING BELONGING.
Our mission is to foster a culture of inclusiveness, which holds leadership accountable for creating, developing, promoting, and championing a diverse, multicultural workforce where all employees can achieve and contribute to the company’s success.
We have 48 ERG chapters in 15 locations worldwide, which harness the diverse creativity of their members to develop employees personally and professionally, connect the groups’ respective constituencies to the business, and drive results. Formally recognized as an employee-led initiative, our ERGs host hundreds of events each year.
Unleash Your Potential
Employees are our greatest resource and the essence of what makes ViacomCBS extraordinary.