Winning through diversity and inclusion
Verizon is committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We care about diversity in both our employees and our suppliers. Diversity and inclusion is how we achieve success. By celebrating diversity across all spectrums, including but not limited to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran/military status, and age, we are a stronger company and culture.
We take pride in our talented and diverse team of people who focus on our customers, every day. Their combined intelligence, spirit and creativity make Verizon a great place to work, learn and grow.h.
Our track record
Connecting and engaging employees
Our employee resource groups provide a forum for professional and personal development, celebrating diversity and solving unique business challenges across Verizon’s diverse customer base.
- Verizon supports nine employee resource groups:
- Asian Pacific Employees for Excellence
- Black Resource Association of Verizon Employees
- Disabilities Issues Awareness Leaders
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Employees of Verizon and their Allies
- Hispanic Support Organization
- Native American People of Verizon
- South-Asian Professionals Inspiring Corporate Excellence
- Veterans Advisory Board of Verizon
- Women’s Association of Verizon Employees