As the sport’s national governing body, US Lacrosse provides national leadership, structure and resources to fuel the sport’s growth and enrich the experience of participants.
Who We Are
- More than 450,000 members nationwide
- More than 80 full-time staff members
- More than 300 volunteers serving on national boards and committees
- More than 7,000 donors to the US Lacrosse Foundation
While primarily serving the youth level, US Lacrosse, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is committed to providing a leadership role in virtually every aspect of the game.
- Make the Sport Safer – Since 1998, we have invested more than $1 million in funding for lacrosse-specific research to make the game safer.
- Train and Certify Coaches – More than 15,000 coaches annually participate in US Lacrosse online training or in-person instructional clinics.
- Train and Certify Officials – US Lacrosse has more than 700 certified officials trainers and 350 certified officials observers to help improve the quality of officiating.
- Create Opportunities to Play – US Lacrosse awards more than $1 million annually in resources through the First Stick Program.
- Elevate the Sport’s Visibility – Our 30-time world champion U.S. National Teams set the standard for excellence in the sport.
- Pioneer National Standards – US Lacrosse youth rules and the Lacrosse Athlete Development Model are designed to create the best experience for all participants.
- Educate the Lacrosse Community – The US Lacrosse National Convention has grown to bring together more than 7,000 coaches, officials, administrators, and fans together each year.
So you want to work at US Lacrosse?
Welcome to one of the most exciting work environments in Baltimore. We’re the people behind the fastest growing sport in the nation.
If you’re looking for a dynamic atmosphere surrounded by supportive and passionate co-workers, then US Lacrosse is the place to be. We also offer great benefits, including generous employer-paid medical, dental, life, and long-term disability.
If you don’t see a current job listing of interest, please check back soon. Our expanding company is constantly adding new positions to keep up with the rapidly growing popularity of lacrosse nationwide.