What We Do
At Trader Joe’s, we create an outstanding customer experience around the discovery and enjoyment of amazing food and beverages. It’s what we do, and our Crew is our bread and butter, alongside the Trader Joe’s Bread and Butter.
Is It You?
We are looking for hard-working, fun people—people with a passion for food, learning, and creating delight for others. We take our job seriously, wear ourselves lightly, and are always looking to improve our Crew.
- We’re flexible—our Crew determines their schedule availability. We don’t believe you have to compromise important priorities in your life to be in ours.
- We foster an environment that reflects the diversity of our neighborhoods to enhance the customer experience and benefit our Crew.
- We behave with integrity—we treat others as we would like to be treated.
- We shun bureaucracy and advocate for decision-making to happen at our stores.
- We value open and honest communication and are committed to listening to our Crew. Their ideas make us better.
- We structure our entire business around supporting the Crew Members at our stores, so they can earn the delight of our Customers.
It’s simple, really. We believe that doing the right thing, as it relates to all Trader Joe’s stakeholders—Crew, Customers, Vendors—is the right thing to do. And it starts with our Crew.