TechnoServe helps people lift themselves out of poverty by harnessing the power of the private sector. A leading nonprofit organization operating in almost 30 countries, we work with hard-working women and men in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. By linking people to information, capital, and markets, we have helped millions to create lasting prosperity for their families and communities.
We will be the most effective catalyst and partner for transformative, on-the-ground, market-based solutions to poverty.
From inspiration in Ghana to transformation around the world, for more than 50 years TechnoServe has helped empower the poor to provide for themselves and create a pathway out of poverty.
Our mission of helping people lift themselves out of poverty is built upon the ideas of fairness and equity, which extend into our workplace:
- We will hire, pay, and promote people based on ability, experience, and achievement. We will not discriminate or treat people differently based on their race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, or disability.
- We will strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities in which we work.
- We will create, nurture, and protect an inclusive work environment in which individuals are able to openly share ideas and opinions and feel valued for their unique characteristics. Further, we will celebrate multiple approaches and points of view as a sign of organizational strength.
- We will continually focus on transparency, holding each other accountable to fairness and equity by following policies and procedures that help to prevent bias in decision-making.
- We will persistently measure our diversity and inclusiveness, tracking progress, communicating accomplishments and shortfalls, and evaluating lessons learned.
Work With Us
Become part of some of the most exciting and impactful work fighting poverty around the world. Whether it’s as a public or private partner, a TechnoServe Fellow, or a member of our exceptional global staff, you can play an important role in helping millions of people around the world to build a better future. Explore the opportunities below to get started.