Our nonprofit Mission is clear: to improve the health and well-being of each patient we serve.
We take care of everyone in our community – including the uninsured or underinsured – and we make investments that improve access to care in living our Vision of “health for a better world.” As one of our caregivers, your resilience and passion make our Mission a reality. In turn, we do our part to recognize and celebrate your achievements every day, empowering you to help others and grow in your career with us.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is central to our mission. We engage in ongoing, robust recruitment practices for all levels and departments to bring the best and brightest talent to Swedish, prioritizing diversity in race, culture, gender identity or expression and sexual orientation, background, experience, talent and thought.
We foster an inclusive workplace where caregivers of differing backgrounds and perspectives can experience a community of mutual respect, inclusivity and collegiality, and know unequivocally that diversity is valued.
Benefits and Rewards
You are valued as a Swedish caregiver
You strive towards health for all every day, and we value that drive to achieve. In return, we do everything we can to support you and your family. This includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on day one
- Retirement program
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA)
- Health assessment and personal coaching
- Incentives for participation in healthy activities
- Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise
- Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
- Volunteers in Partnership program to match caregivers with volunteer opportunities that support our communities
- Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other family changes
- Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments
- Paid time off
- Disability benefits
Our family of organizations
Swedish is an affiliate of Providence. We are a diverse network of organizations and offer a large variety of locations, services and specialties to match your career aspirations.