At SNHU, we put our mission to work — and it makes for much more than your typical 9 to 5. In fact, it’s one of many reasons we’ve been voted one of The Chronicle of Higher Education’s Best Colleges to Work For every year since its inception.
We’re proud to hold that title, because it shows that even as we grow, we’re still committed to creating opportunities – both for our learners and our employees. From online faculty and staff positions to work study opportunities for campus learners, we offer a supportive space to start or continue a career in higher education.
What We Do
Day-in and day-out, our learners give us the inspiration we need to get out of bed in the morning. We measure our success by their success, and each of us takes part in it – from student advisors and instructors, to behind-the-scenes administrators, web developers, strategists and marketers. Our learners remind us that the effort we put in makes a difference in their lives…and ours.
Ours is a culture of service, gratitude and an unwavering commitment to doing the right thing. As part of this commitment, we partner with like-minded organizations to promote life-changing programs and scholarships for all learners, especially those for whom education is not a guarantee. Because we believe no barriers, whether social, geographic or economic, should stand in the way of even the loftiest goals.
SNHU’s Total Rewards includes a competitive wage, phenomenal benefits and an environment that provides rewarding and impactful career development. Some highlights are:
- Anthem BlueCross Medical Insurance with flexible, affordable, low deductible plans that are effective on your first day of work
- Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
- Generous Paid Time Off that starts accruing on your first day, plus an additional 10 Paid Holidays annually
- A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
- Free Tuition Benefit with added exchange programs and family offerings