There are few Fortune 100 companies as renowned as we are for our diverse culture, training, and career opportunities. So it should not be surprising that when you work at New York Life—whether as an agent or one of our valued corporate employees—you’re backed by unyielding support, development, and resources. Start here to discover the right career track for you.
When it comes to our workforce, New York Life has done at least one thing differently from the very beginning.
We have steadfastly refused to ask agents and employees to conform themselves to a single way of doing business. Instead, everyone is expected to bring their own cultural and intellectual perspectives to the table.
Yes, this gives us a broader perspective. But more importantly, it makes us a more responsive organization, able to innovate and adapt to changing needs.
We are looking to hire:
Bilingual Call Center Representative
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering a positive application experience for prospective policyholders of
New York Life. As well as places outbound calls to policy applicants to collect and compile key data points that support the insurance policy
• 1+ years of customer service experience required
• Must be fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
• Fluent in any of the following languages: Spanish, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, or Gujarati (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
• Strong computer and typing skills
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent years of work experience
• Demonstrated passion for continuous improvement and service excellence
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives establish high-quality customer relationships using informational resources and
- Associates, or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and/or call center experience required
- Accountable, ethical, good decision making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Good computer skills and ability to multitask
For more information, CLICK HERE.