Metropolitan State University (MSU) Denver is a leader in educating Coloradans in university programs particularly relevant to the state’s economy and the demands of today’s employers. With the highest number of ethnically diverse students among the state’s four-year colleges, MSU Denver offers 58 majors plus master’s degrees in accounting, teaching and social work. More than 20,000 students are currently enrolled at MSU Denver, and 75 percent of the University’s nearly 77,000 graduates have remained in Colorado as valuable members of the state’s workforce. Located in downtown Denver, MSU Denver shares the 175-acre Auraria Campus with two other post-secondary institutions.
Effective Fall 2018, MSU Denver will pay full tuition costs (Undergraduate) for benefit eligible employees, their spouses, and eligible dependents. Benefit eligible employees will receive up to 9 credit hours per academic semester of fully paid tuition. Spouses and eligible dependents are allowed up to 12 credit hours per academic semester of fully paid tuition. Student and book fees not paid for.
- 192 hours of annual and sick leave
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- 6 weeks of paid sick leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Benefit Plans