Who We Are
We’re dreamers, thinkers, makers and doers, a small university dedicated to achieving big things.
Since 1903, we’ve been an academic institution intrinsically tied to the real world—a confluence of business knowledge, work ethic, and an enduring desire to know more. A small university dedicated to achieving big things. We are a tight-knit group of like-minded individuals—professors with years of industry experience who come to mold the eager and determined; students who pursue their passions with tenacity and resilience. Together, we unriddle the impossible and reinvent the way things are done.
Careers at MSOE
MSOE is located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, known for its numerous festivals, beautiful lakefront, ethnic restaurants and cultural activities. In addition to being in a great location, MSOE offers a very competitive compensation package, including paid time off, and 13 paid staff holidays per year. MSOE also offers the following voluntary benefits:
- Very competitive insurance and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 403(b) retirement plan with company matching of up to 6% of employee salary and immediate vesting.
- Education reimbursement for employees.
- Tuition remission for dependents and spouses of full-time employees.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- On-site fitness center (free for employees to use!).
- Various wellness programs such as on-site flu shots, cholesterol screenings, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at MSOE
MSOE fosters a welcoming and inclusive environment where diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are central to all campus initiatives.
At MSOE, we are dedicated to promoting an academic environment marked by an unwavering respect for every individual. These efforts are paramount to our mission to be an inclusive community of experiential learners driven to solve the complex challenges of today and tomorrow.
MSOE’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging is demonstrated through our appreciation for human differences and our culture of inclusion and respect. It calls on each member of our community to ensure the fair and just treatment of every stakeholder and to cultivate an environment where all are comfortable and appreciated for their unique values, experiences, and beliefs. Through our commitment we celebrate diversity of thought and respect freedom of expression.