The Judicial Council is the policymaking body of the California courts, the largest court system in the nation. Under the leadership of the Chief Justice and in accordance with the California Constitution, the council is responsible for ensuring the consistent, independent, impartial, and accessible administration of justice. Judicial Council staff help implement the council’s policies.
Are you ready for a respected position within the Judicial Branch of California? Work alongside executives at the state government and contribute to ensuring timely, accessible administration of justice. In addition to meaningful work, we offer numerous benefits. Top reasons to join us include:
- Professional excellence through high quality education & professional development
- Public sector experience unique to the State of California
- Networking with talented professionals branch wide
- CalPERS health benefits and retirement plans
- Work-life balance with generous leave programs and flexible work hours
There are numerous avenues to work within the Judicial Branch. Where do you see yourself?