Supplying us with an XML feed is the quickest way to get your jobs up-and-running at DiversityJobs.com. Once your feed is ready, contact us if you have any questions.
Example XML feed
Fields in red are required, other fields are optional but strongly encouraged.
Fields in green must be entered, at least City + State and/or Postal Code (or all three fields).
<publisher>Example Job Site</publisher>
<lastBuildDate>Fri, 10 Dec 2008 22:49:39 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<date><![CDATA[Fri, 10 Dec 2005 22:49:39 GMT]]></date>
<company><![CDATA[Big ABC Corporation]]></company>
<description><![CDATA[Do you have 1-3 years of sales experience? Are you relentless at closing the deal? Are you ready for an exciting and high-speed career in sales? If so, we want to hear from you![…]We provide competitive compensation, including stock options and a full benefit plan. As a fast-growing business, we offer excellent opportunities for exciting and challenging work. As our company continues to grow, you can expect unlimited career advancement! ]]></description>
<salary><![CDATA[$50K per year]]></salary>
<category><![CDATA[Category1, Category2, CategoryN]]></category>
Remote / Telecommuting Jobs
If the job is remote you may include <remote>yes</remote> and further specify the nature of the remote job by sending us <remotetype> containing one of the following values:
- full-usa (fully remote but requires the candidate to live in the US)
- temporary (due to an event like Covid-19)
Note: If your feed does not contain these fields but contains the word “remote” within the <title>, it will be auto-detected as a remote job and we’ll search for its ‘remote nature’ from keywords in the description.
- Fields must be contained inside CDATA sections to avoid issues processing your XML feed.
- Feeds must provide all currently open jobs, not jobs added since the last feed request. Jobs not included in your feed will be removed from our search results.
- The date provided for each job should indicate when the job was first published.
- The referencenumber provided for each job must be unique to that job.
- Please provide the proper character encoding for your feed in the XML header.
- The example above illustrates UTF-8 however this may or may not be the case for you. Please check with your system administrator if you need clarification.
- If youâ€™re not specifying the proper encoding your listings may come through with weird characters.���
Acceptable Use Policies
Your feed will be disabled and your jobs will be removed from our search results without notice if you do not adhere to the following:
- URLs you provide must be permanent links directly to the job description. You must NOT require the user to log in to view the job description (you may require a user log in to apply for a job).
- All jobs provided in your XML feed must be unique to your website. You must NOT include jobs from other job boards in your XML feed.
- You must NOT include expired or closed jobs in your XML feed.
DiversityJobs.com may reject or remove any job postings for any reason.
Feed Updates & Delivery
- We will check your feed twice a day for new jobs or updates.
- You can provide your feed via password-protected HTTP or FTP sites.
- You are encouraged to zip or gzip your feed.
- If necessary, use HTTP authentication to keep feeds private instead of restricting access based on IP address (which may change).