We know why we’re here: to put you first. We do it by building long-term relationships with our customers and our employees. By reaching out to the communities we live and work in. By listening and helping to find the best solutions to get you to your financial goals.
Our success is built on creating an authentic community banking experience, delivered by caring and talented employees. Each team member is valued for the ideas they bring to the table, knowing we make stronger business decisions through the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to developing thoughtful leaders who want to make a difference in the places we live and work through careers in banking.
Our mission as a company is to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses. To do that, we are driven by core values that shape the culture of our workplace and every customer interaction, whether that is in person, on the phone, online or in our app.
- Our customer-focused teams work hard every day to give our customers the best possible experience and to equip those customers with the tools and knowledge to pursue a more confident financial life.
- Integrity drives our decisions each day, choosing to do what is right and communicating openly and honestly.
- We are committed to excellence, because our customers can only succeed in their financial lives when we are pursuing excellence every day, whether we work in the back office or are advising our customers’ on their financial planning.
- Accountability matters. We own outcomes. We empower our people. We deliver results.
- Inclusion means we value and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, life experiences, points of view, talents, and capabilities.
As a mission-driven company, we can’t help but be obsessed with putting our resources to work in the communities where we live, work and bank. We know that when organizations our size put our boots to the pavement, we’re not only making a difference today but for decades to come. When all of these areas are functioning together, we’re not only changing lives but we’re changing neighborhoods.
Careers with a Purpose
We’re passionate about improving the financial lives of our neighbors and are honored to be a Top Workplace 2019, 2020 and 2021 in Pittsburgh.
We exist to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses. We do this through a team of employees in Pennsylvania and Ohio who are passionate about their banking careers and who never miss an opportunity to live out our mission (and have a lot of fun doing it).
Our customers experience community banking that is made possible through the diversity of our workforce. From retail banking to corporate banking positions, if you’re looking for a job with a purpose, we’d love to talk.
Diversity and Inclusion
We strongly believe in creating a culture of inclusion and it’s one of our core values. Our mission to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses is only possible when we value and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, life experiences, points of view, talents, and capabilities.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
First Commonwealth will continue to support the growth of the markets we serve through our mission to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses. We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our success. For this reason, the practice of inclusion is a core value, guiding all our decisions and actions. The best business outcomes occur when people with different backgrounds respectfully share their points of view. It is our obligation to create an environment that promotes diversity and engages our employees, clients, communities, suppliers, and shareholders.