Career Fair hosted @ Quantico Cyber Hub
In-Person & Virtual – Thursday, December 8
Quantico Corporate Center, 1010 Corporate Drive, Stafford, VA 22554
(located in the heart of America’s governing body, next to the Quantico Marine Base in Virginia)
All job seekers are invited! Transitioning Military & Spouses are encouraged to attend!
FOCUS: TECHNOLOGY FOR WARFIGHTERS … CYBER SECURITY / TECHNOLOGY /
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / LAW ENFORCEMENT … PLUS.
IN-PERSON 10 AM – 3 PM ET
Happy Hour … Networking 3 PM – 4 PM
Companies will have access to the resume database. Register online and post resume. Plan your schedule in advance to participate in both setups to connect with ALL companies.
REGISTER ONLINE & POST RESUME. VISIT WWW.JOBZONEONLINE.COM TO REGISTER AND FOR NEW UPDATES.
– Bring copies of your resume.
– Dress professionally, business casual or military uniform.
– Information on classes A+, Security+, Network+ and other IT training will be available.
– Take advantage of FREE Résumé reviews.
VIRTUAL 11 AM – 3 PM ET
Job Seeker URL Registration Link
CONNECT WITH COMPANIES ONLINE.
– Training video (accessible from Job Seeker dashboard).
– All you will need is a phone, laptop or computer and good internet connection!
– 1-on-1 chats. Talk directly with recruiters. Video chats (optional).
– Take advantage of FREE Résumé reviews.online. Presenter – The Résumé Xpert – Phyllis Houston
COMPANY HIRING MANAGERS/RECRUITERS: Contact JobZone to reserve your booth In-Person or Virtual. All industries are invited! Open to all industries focusing primarily on recruitment needs for Cyber Security, IT, Technology, Law Enforcement, Security, PLUS.