Compassus is a post-acute care company profoundly advancing the well-being and honoring the dignity of those it serves, helping make the world a better place one family at a time. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Compassus provides hospice, palliative and home health care services through a network of community-based programs with more than 159 locations serving patients and families in 29 states across the U.S.
Hospice is Medicare’s original, proven managed care benefit. With more than 4,000 colleagues and a common culture based on three core values – compassion, integrity and excellence – Compassus is dedicated to leading the transformation of health care delivery by continuously and measurably improving the quality of person-centered, physician-driven, team-based care.
THE TOTAL VALUE OF WORKING AT COMPASSUS
- 20 days of paid time off and six paid holidays makes us a leader in PTO benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 24, 32 and 40-hour colleagues are eligible for benefits and paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Health savings account with company contributions
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Perks include continuing education assistance and corporate discounts